Arriving to Budapest
Arriving to Budapest
Budapest is an ancient city in the Eastern Europe that attracts attention of thousands of tourists every year. And it is definitely worth attention as there are so many sightseeing and things to do! This city is also known as the Paris of the East and you will understand why when walking in the historical center.
Here are only a few of things that tourists like to do in Budapest:
- Learn the history of Castle Hill
- Listen to the artists at the Budapest Opera House
- Please the eye with the Hungarian Crown Jewels stored in the Hungary’s Parliament Building
- Try out vintage Hungarian wine that is compared with French wines for its quality and taste
- Antique Row offers a real treasure hunt for those who appreciate really unique and authentic things
- Explore Obuda, the oldest and the most sinister part of the city. There you may find small cafes for locals and a century-old Kehli Restaurant that offers delicious Hungarian meals
- The Basilica’s observation deck offers one of the most spectacular views you have ever seen – you can climb there on foot or take an elevator
- Visit Chain Bridge – the first one to connect two cities – Buda and Pest
- In June visitors may take an advantage of the ‘Night of the Museums’ – with one ticket it will be possible to visit several museums of different kinds
- Hungarian cuisine is famous for its desserts – you must try numerous cakes, pancakes, strudels and sweets
- One of the jewels of the city is Ruin Pubs – definite must see!
- Tourists with kids adore the Palace of Miracles, the baby animals in the ‘Kindergarten’ at the Budapest Zoo and Children’s Railway
- Admirers of music will highly value the possibility to listen to the performance at the Academy of Music
As you can see, there are plenty of things to do in Budapest, the only thing you have to do is to arrive there and the adventures will begin! More than likely your journey will start from the Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport. It is located 10 miles east of Budapest and the best way to get there and to the city is via taxi provided by kiwitaxi.com.
Ferenc Liszt Airport is the largest of five international airports in Hungary and from there you can travel to any destination on the globe. One of the interesting things to know about this airport is that here the work of stuff is very efficient but unfriendly. You will never find long queues or wait for the service for more than several minutes. And you won’t find smiling or happy to help member of stuff either.
The SkyCourt area of the airport is a place worth visiting as there tired travelers can find delicious food and beverage outlets and buy something at a wide range of shops. The airport has Wi-Fi-free zones so you will be able to download your favorite guide apps without need to spend money and traffic afterwards.
Budapest is a pearl of the Danube, and it is waiting for you!
.: Ad :.